Error code 30183-4-1. How to fix office 365 error code 30183-4-1? Do you need help with your Microsoft office install, uninstall, update or activate? Having issues with your Microsoft product? When you trying to install, uninstall, or update your Microsoft office. And you see error code 30183-4-1? Okay, No problem. This article might help you resolve your error with your office application.
Did you get this error message when you try to install/ uninstall/ update/ or activate the office? Sometimes Microsoft Office has issues completing the process. You’ll see the following error message in the office.
The common factor for causes of Microsoft office error code
- Office Click-to-Run applications.
- Previous office installation files.
- Windows updates were failed or pending.
- Slow internet connection.
- antivirus might block office installation.
- Low disk space.
- Corrupted office files.
- Problems with hardware drivers.
- Windows firewall or proxy settings.
Follow the below steps to troubleshoot the error code
When you trying to install, uninstall, or update your Microsoft office (Includes word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook, access, publisher, OneDrive, etc.) on your computer. During this process, you see Microsoft office error code 30183-4-1 in your office application windows. Many reasons behind your office program which causes an error message in your computer. Here, you will learn how to fix error code 30183-4-1?
Option 1 – Repair your office
- Open Control Panel using Start.
- Click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
- Click on the Office product that you want to repair.
- Click Change.
Select Quick Repair and click on Repair. If Quick Repair didn’t fix the error code, select Online Repair and click on Repair.
Note: If Office Repair did not fix the error code, remove and reinstall the Office Suite to fix the error code.
Option 2 – Uninstall Office from the Control Panel
- Open the Control Panel.
In the search box on the taskbar, type control panel, then select Control Panel.
Select Programs > Programs and Features, then right-click your Microsoft Office product, and choose Uninstall.
Windows 8.1 or 8
Right-click the Start button Windows Start button in Windows 8 and Windows 10 (lower-left corner), and choose Control Panel.
Select Programs and Features, then right-click your Office product, and choose Uninstall.
Click Start > Control Panel.
Click Programs > Programs and Features.
Right-click the Office application you want to remove, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.
Option 3 – Manually uninstall office
Step 1: Delete window installer package.
- Locate the office installation folder.
- Go to C:\Program Files\
- Right Click on Microsoft office 16 folder and delete it.
Step 2: Delete office with command prompt.
- Open a Command prompt window as an administrator.
- At the command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each one.
“\Microsoft\Office\Office Automatic Updates” schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Subscription Maintenance” schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office ClickToRun Service Monitor” schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\OfficeTelemetryAgentLogOn2016” schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\OfficeTelemetryAgentFallBack2016”
Step 3: Delete click-to-run process file
- Go to Start and type task mgr.
- Open task manager.
- Click on the Process tab.
- Find the following process and end the task manually.
Step 4: Remove office services
- Go to Start and type cmd as admin
- Click on open and type the following command and press enter after each one.
- sc delete
- sfc scan (sfc /scannow)
Step 5: Delete older copies of office files
- Go to Start, then type %Programfiles% and hit enter.
- Delete the Microsoft office folder.
- Again go to start, then type %Programfiles(x86)% and hit enter.
- Delete the office folder.
- Go to start, type %Programdata%/Microsoft/office, and hit enter.
- Delete ClickToRunPackagerLocker File.
Step 6: Remove office registry value
- Go to Start, type Regedit and hit enter.
- Delete the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\ClickToRun HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\AppVISV HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Microsoft Office <Edition> – en-us HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office
Step 7: Delete the shortcuts files
- Run Command prompt as admin
- type %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and press enter
- Delete each of the “<application> 2016” shortcuts for each of the Office 2016 applications. For example, “Word 2016”, “Excel 2016”, “PowerPoint 2016”.
Fresh install Microsoft office program
- Go to the login page of your Microsoft office.
- Click on the install office and then download setup.
- Open setup files and then install the office on your computer.
- Once the installation is done, click on all done.
Note: If you purchase office somewhere else other from Microsoft. Check your email for download link and continue with the above steps of installation.